Main features of Reseller plans
Full reseller account transfer
Fill in the account transfer form in your welcome email. Jolt will take care of the rest.
[su_note note_color=”#ffa6bd”]We perform cPanel to cPanel transfers and full cPanel backups only, but not partial transfers.[/su_note]
Nameservers of choice
- Anonymous Nameservers can be found in a welcome e-mail.
- Private Nameservers
Private nameservers look like ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com. This is available free for all plans except Reseller Mini. To order private nameservers, please submit a ticket to the billing department.
[su_note note_color=”#ffa6bd”]If you already ordered private nameservers, make sure these are registered prior to use.[/su_note]
We use cPanel as control panel with WHM to manage all our shared servers. They reduce overhead by simplifying complex tasks and allowing customers to manage their accounts.
Web Host Manager is the administrator backend and Reseller center area. Here you can add, change, and delete any hosting accounts under your Reseller plan.
You must add a hosting plan package before creating a new account. You need a package for setting account quotas (disk space and bandwidth).
Create a package
WHM > Packages > Add a package
- Create a package name in the New Package Name
- Provide the required information.
- Click ‘Add’.
WHM > Packages > Feature Manager
Here you can edit features available in cPanel accounts that the Feature List is assigned to.
Create an account
WHM > Accounts functions > Create a new account
- Fill in the required information.
- Click ‘Create’.
WHMCS is a multi-function billing system for hosting services.
It automates the most important processes like suspension, termination, and invoice generation. Additional features:
- Order and billing profiles are produced automatically.
- Automatic or manual creation of accounts after verification.
- Domain registration module which allows registration of domains without logging in to a domain control panel, among other features, found at http://whmcs.com.
WHMCS license is free with Reseller Premium and available with Reseller Mini, Standard and Professional for only £5 per month.
- Live Support for sales/pre-sales and simple technical questions often referred to as “level 1” support.
- Help Desk is for more difficult questions or problems and serviced 24×7 by customer service staff and technical support.
https://support.jolt.co.uk/ or https://my.jolt.co.uk/supporttickets.php (Client Area)
This is the place for more difficult questions or problems and is serviced 24×7 by customer service staff and technical support.
Billing department working hours:
8:00 - 16:00 GMT
Billing issues are addressed any time. However, please consider the specified period to wait for a response. Billing support is only available through Help Desk.